Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Simple Micellar Cleansing Water



simple micellar cleansing water review





Today I will be reviewing the much talked about Simple Micellar Water that retails for about $8 CAD depending on where you purchase it. I purchased mine at Superstore. 

Claims: 

"Our Micellar Water is a perfect blend of multi-vitamins, skin loving ingredients and gentle cleansers to cleanse the skin while removing make-up. Skin is left feeling clean & hydrated."
~Simple website.


My thoughts:

Packaging:
The packaging is great. Sleek bottle that allows consumers to see the contents on the inside, and the cap makes application easy.

Make-up removal:
             Left to Right: Rimmel London Lasting Finish Foundation, Essence Gel Eyeliner, Jordana Twist and Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain


This cleansing water does a decent job at removing basic make-up. It removes almost all types of makeup including long lasting ones, like the Rimmel foundation. It also had no problem removing the Essence eyeliner which is super waterproof! However, removing waterproof mascara is still a pain. I prefer using an oil based makeup remover for waterproof mascaras.

Cleansing:

Cleansing makeup free skin is how I like to use this product best. It leaves the skin feeling clean and hydrated which definitely lives up to its claims. It's also very refreshing to use during hot days.
I also love using it to remove any excess makeup that a makeup wipe did not remove. Great for a quick pick me up as well.



Final verdict:

Overall, I really love this product and will continue to repurchase it (in fact, I'm already on my second bottle!). Love to use this in the morning when I don't want to deep cleanse. However, don't rely on this product to be your sole cleanser, because it will not be a deep enough clean. For makeup removal and lazy days, this is the holy grail. It's also sensitive skin friendly! So in summation, it's love love love! Would recommend this to everyone!

Have you tried it? What were your thoughts? Let me know in the comments below!

You can purchase the Simple Micellar Cleansing Water here:
Simple Micellar Cleansing Water

Have a lovely day and good luck! And don't forget to share with other skin care junkies!

Best,
May
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment